- please let Cathy Waet know (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are attending the tournament, and/or the after-party at her cabin (see below)
- play starts at 11:00am
- this tournament is scheduled to coincide with when Wimbledon is played, so in keeping with that theme, please try and wear your “all white” outfits. We will also play our initial games with wooden rackets. So if you have any, bring them.
- don’t forget a chair, some water and something to nibble that you can share.
- will be at Cathy Waet’s water front cabin…2090 Shawnigan Lake Rd (east side)
- the tournament will end mid-afternoon, so you’ll have time to go home, freshen up, and arrive at Cathy’s cabin around 5:00ish
- don’t forget to bring a chair to sit around the fire; some meat for barbecuing; something to drink; and a salad, appetizer, or dessert to share.
Future events to put on your calendar:
- The next fun Tournament will be held Saturday, September 15th, with the after party at Grant and Corinne’s water front cabin (2382 Shawnigan Lake Rd)….more to follow, as we get closer.
- The Roger Burgess Christmas Tournament will be held Saturday December 15th at Arbutus Ridge….more to follow, as we get closer.
Have fun…play safe…and be respectful.
Grant Price, PresidentStraw