Women’s Doubles is open to NTRP level 2.5 and above. It is played Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings between 7:30am – 11am.
- Three groups play each day with start times varying. 1.5 hours total playing time.
- A schedule is drawn up based on availability and preferred times of play. The makeup of each group varies from day to day.
- Each group is assigned a captain for the day and that person is responsible for supplying tennis balls for her group.
- Each player receives a list of all the players and spares.
- Each player finds her own spares when necessary and lets the rest of the group know who is sparing for her.
- Play begins in early May.
To play in this league, contact the organizer, Judy Baeckmann at 250-743-2996 or via email at email@example.com.
Men’s Doubles is open to NTRP Level 2.5 and above. It is played Tuesday and Thursday mornings between 9am – 11am.
- Men’s doubles is both social and competitive, however players are expected to have a skill level that makes the game fun for everyone.
- The schedule attempts to include all players and incorporates personal preferences as to amount of play and level of competition.
- Overall men’s doubles is characterized by lots of good humoured banter and a fair bit of vigorous exercise.
- Schedule is done on a monthly basis.
- Play begins in early May.
To play in this league, contact the organizer Gordon Wilkinson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This tennis activity is open to players of all ability levels and is played Monday – Friday evenings between 6pm – 8pm. It is self-regulated, with players signing up online and organizing their matches for each evening of play. Fun is the focus of this activity.
- Players can choose to play as many or as few evenings as they wish during the season.
- Players will be sent a listing of all those who have signed up to play as well as those that are available to spare.
- Players who need to cancel after signing up are responsible for finding a replacement or, if unable to do so, need to make sure that any other players signed up for that evening are notified in advance.
- The play is Doubles matches and players choose their own partners. After game 1, players switch partners and/or courts.
To play in this league, contact the organizer, Hans Dewit email: email@example.com
Public Use of Courts
The courts are open to the public at the following times:
- Monday to Friday 1:00pm-5:00pm,
- Saturday and Sunday 12:00pm to dusk.
Courts may also be booked by the club during these times for special events and tournaments. Watch the calendar on this website for the days and times the court is booked.
The courts are locked when not in use. To gain access to the courts, obtain the key from the Kerry Park Administration Office.
Mill Bay Tennis
Mill Bay, British Columbia
Courts are on Wilkinson Road behind the Kerry Park Recreation Arena.