- please let us know if you are attending the tournament, and/or the after-party at Grant and Corinne’s cabin (see below)
- play starts at 11:00 am and will use the same format as we have used for the last several tournaments
- this tournament is scheduled to coincide with when Wimbledon is played…so in keeping with that theme, please try and wear your “all white” outfits. We will also play the initial games with wooden rackets. If you have any, bring them.
- don’t forget a chair, some water and something to nibble that you can share.
- will be at Grant and Corinne’s water front cabin at 2382 Shawnigan Rd (east side), just south of the train trestle. Look for the large white travel trailer, parked in the driveway.
- the tournament will end around 3:00pm, so you will have time to go home and freshen up, and still arrive at our cabin around 5:00’ish.
- don’t forget to bring something to barbecue; something to drink, and a salad, appetizer, or dessert to share.
Have fun…play safe…and be respectful
Grant Price, President